Skilling You is a multi – product platform for Skill – Development programs. We strive to educate the youth with our prime focus on the rural India, equipping learners through our cost – effective, technology – driven and comprehensive ‘Employability Skills Programs’. With a presence in 28 cities and a vast network of certified professional trainers,this is an exciting business opportunity where you can get associated with us from your home location and earn great monetary rewards upto INR 5 lacs with an initial investment. We invite you to become our Business Associates and associate yourself with our Franchise Program. This business opportunity is an attempt to get onboard committed entrepreneurs and professionals who can help us strengthen the “Skilling You” brand through effective and professional communication with client contacts, establishing relationships of trust, and leveraging your business network in the Education sector. Join us in this exciting opportunity.
Education Franchise Opportunity
BUSINESS ASSOCIATE FRANCHISE MODEL
Invest in this successful franchise model and grow with ‘Skilling You’.
Let’s EARN Together.
Skilling You invites professionals, first generation entrepreneurs and people from the service industry to join us as ‘Business Associates and start their own Employability Center at different locations across India. If you have a good social/business network in your city or you possess effective networking skills, this opportunity is for you. Our prospective Business Associate shall connect or intend to connect with colleges offering degree courses. Key points to note:
Building an Ecosystem that supports skill development for the youth and makes them employment ready.
Transforming the socio-economic matrix of the nation through skill development Interventions where unpolished, amateur talent will be converted to skilful and competitive enough for the opportunity
What we do-
- We make students corporate ready
- Empower them with all those skills which are required to create an amazing career
- Make them a good human being
- Make them entrepreneur
We are unique because of:-
- India’s best trainers, facilitators & motivators
- Individual career counseling reports mentoring
- Classroom training programme
- Highly engaging designed by industry experts
- Regular tests and evaluation
- Mobile application with lots of unique features
- Personality grooming classes
- Regular Job assistance and placements
Extensive support is provided in:
- Training and handholding
- Institute setup
- Business planning
- Daily operations
- Advertising and promotion
- Continuous product development
- Support and guidance in every possible manner
- Click on ‘REQUEST INFORMATION’ to find out more about the business scheme.
- Minimum Requirements
- Who can take – Any individual with an entrepreneurial approach
- Min Investment – 3 – 5 lac
- Expected Profit – 50000 to 2 Lac Monthly (On a very ideal calculation)
- Min Space – At least 20 Sitter Training room
Why should you join us ?
- With 762 universities, India has the world’s largest higher education system in the world & it ranks 2nd in terms of student enrolment in higher education
- Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in higher education reached 24.5 percent in 2016.
- The government has a target Gross Enrolment Ratio of 30 percent to be achieved by 2020.
- Indian literacy rate is estimated to be at 75 percent in 2016 as compared to 63 percent in 2011.
- According to the Economic Survey of Delhi 2016-17, the city has observed an increase in expenditure on education. The national capital’s total expenditure (plan and non-plan) on education, including sports, art & culture, increased from US$ 713.8 million in 2011-12 to US$ 1.59 billion in 2016-17.
- With approximately 28.1 percent of India’s population in the age group of 0-14 years, as of 2015, educational industry in India provides a great growth opportunity.
- The country has more than 1.5 million schools with over 260 million students enrolled.
- In 2015, with 34.2 million students enrolled in approximately 48,116 colleges & institutions for pursuing higher education. India’s higher education segment is the largest in the world.
- The education industry in India is estimated to reach US$ 144 billion by 2020 from US$ 97.8 billion in 2016.
- Source: UGC Annual Report 2014-15, Technopark, Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability