Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
By the end of the course participant will be able to understand :
- Understand the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives.
- Comprehend fundamental methodologies utilized for Six Sigma.
- Apply the basic improvement tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
- Work as a team member for an individual project or multiple projects.WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Management and Engineering students
- Employees who work for an organization with a Six Sigma focus
- Managers who may potentially want to apply Six Sigma methodology
- Leaders who see the importance of quality improvement
- Anyone who wishes to learn the advance level of Six Sigma methodology and best practices
INDUSTRY WHO HIRES SUCH PEOPLE
Originally, Yellow Belts were individuals that were trained while working on a project with a Green or Black Belt. However, more companies are requiring formal training for Yellow Belts. In most cases, the Yellow Belt has some expertise in the process that is being improved, so he or she needs a basic understanding of Six Sigma in order to support the Green Belt or Black Belt working to improve the process. Yellow Belts do not have the knowledge needed to complete projects.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes