Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
By the end of the course participant will be able to understand :
- Understand the necessary tools required in order to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals and objectives.
- Comprehend advanced methodologies utilized for Six Sigma.
- Apply the advance improvement tools and techniques of Six Sigma.
- Work as a manager for an individual project or multiple projects.
- Value added certificate along with the degree
- Knowledge on the industrially used process improvement methodology
- Enables to take data driven decisions
- Ability to use the tools and techniques in the projects
- Reduce the industry knowledge gap
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Management and Engineering students
- Employees who work for an organization with a Six Sigma focus
- Managers who may potentially want to apply Six Sigma methodology
- Leaders who see the importance of quality improvement
- Anyone who wishes to learn the advance level of Six Sigma methodology and best practices
INDUSTRY WHO HIRES SUCH PEOPLE
Black Belts work on higher level projects with larger savings potential. Traditionally, their job requires more than 50% of their time be focused on leading Six Sigma projects. However, like Green Belts, Black Belt roles and job requirements will vary between companies.
Yes, the examination fee is included. If you are unable to pass the certification examination in the first attempt, you can take the exam again. The first re-examination attempt is free.
You can enroll for classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email. 1. Debit/credit card 2. Net banking 3. Cash/Cheque
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. We provide you complete refund after deducting the administration fee plus service taxes. To know more please go through our Cancellation policy
You must be Green Belt Certified.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes