Certification in Sales Management
By the end of the course participant will be able to understand :
- The sales management process and the responsibilities and activities of sales managers.
- Theories of Selling
- Prospecting, Objection Handling & Closing
- Identify the various channels in which the sales function can be carried out.
- Explain how effective sales management efforts align a firm’s sales strategy in a multi-channel environment.
- Identify the kind of issues which a sales manager face.
- Understand various sales techniques to drawn business in companies.
- Effectively design and organize a sales-force.
- Recruiting the right salespeople.
- Identify the training needs of the sales force to improve their skill-sets, domain knowledge, and behavioral changes.
- Learn to set goals and manage the sales force’s performance.
- Effectively turn customer information into sales knowledge.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- MBA Marketing Students
- Aspiring Sales Executives/Managers
- Professionals working for Client Coordination
- Anybody who wants to improve the sales skills
INDUSTRY WHO HIRES SUCH PEOPLE
- Salary range: Up to 1 Lac
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes